Saturday, November 22, 2008

Long Time Runnin'

You could say I've been running a bit lately. I put off grading papers and ran for a couple of hours every day last week (and most days this week). Excluding, of course, Sunday, as I never run on those days. Both my body and mind (probably moreso my mind) need a break.  

At any rate, my other blog (lisap.fastrunningblog.com) keeps track of my training. I met a few guys who run here in Logan who persuaded me to join them in the blog, so we keep in touch through that and run together ever now and again
. I haven't been doing tons of blogging lately (just entering my workout in late at  night). Anyway, this side track pertinent, I promise. After 16 miles of mostly trail running with the boy
s last week, I posted my workout on the blog and received a comment back from michellel (michelle ....hmmm I don't actually know her last name, though I do know it starts with and L). She recommend that I put in just a few more miles. She would at any rate. She was right, I needed to, so just before sunset I pulled my running shoes on again and did something I've never done before. 

1 comment:

Michelle Lowry said...

L is for Lowry! Someday I hope to break in to three digits, but not for now. I'm glad you didn't break a bone following my "advice" which was more like egging you on. Like you need someone egging you on :)